(c) All information, content and material contained in the Website/app and the products and services are copyrighted property of the companyor third parties from whom the companyhas obtained valid licenses and they are also proprietors of all trademarks, services marks, trade names etc. shown on the website/app. No information, content or material from the website/app may be downloaded, copied, modified, reproduced, published, republished, posted, uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the company. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the company's third-party licensors retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights within.
(d) All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to us and any use of the website/app, products and services which is not expressly permitted or allowed is deemed as unauthorized use. Unauthorized use including a violation of the right of the company in copyrights, trademarks and other forms of intellectual property and contravention of any applicable laws, may result in criminal and / or civil penalties.
(f) Any use of this Website/app or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. You may not use any content on this website/app even after modifying without prior approval from the company.
(g) You agree not to use this Website/app in any way that might be harmful to the Website/app or products or services in any manner. You also agree not to engage in any fraudulent or abusive behavior regarding the use of the Website/app or our products and services. The User shall be liable for anything uploaded by the User on the Website/app including but not limited to posts, comments, files etc. with or without the information or knowledge of the User.
(h) You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting or destructive acts, including "flaming", "spamming", "flooding", "trolling", "phishing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
(i) Despite all rational efforts to display information on its Website/app as accurately as possible, the companydoes not warrant that all information including but not limited to product descriptions or any other content are complete, reliable, up-to-date or error-free.
(j) The company’s products and services including the application and content are compatible only with specific hardware recognized by the company. The company shall not be bound to provide products or services for any hardware other than the specific ones that are recognized by the companyor hardware purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the company’s products and services.
(k)The company shall have all rights to use in any manner it wants and at its own discretion, the content posted by any Users on the Website/app (apart from the personal information in registration process) not breaching any third party intellectual property rights to the knowledge of the company.
(l)The company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate, without prior notice, the User’s access to the Website/app or products and services, or any portion thereof, at any time if there is any indication of any breach whatsoever.
Content and Liabilities Disclaimer(a) The companydoes not warranty the adequacy, completeness or accuracy of any information, content and material contained in the Website/app or our products and services.
(b) The company makes no assurance that:
(i) Website/app or our products and services will meet User’s requirements, needs or wants.
(ii) There will be a timely and continuous supply of content on the Website/app or products and services.
(iii) Errors in the Website/app or products and services will be rectified
(iv) Content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
(v) The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website/app and /or products and services offered through the Website/app will be accurate, reliable or fruitful.
It is completely at the User’s discretion to use these.
(c) There could be technical inaccuracies or typographical errors in content provided on Website/app or products and services. The companymay make improvements and changes from time to time.
(d) In no event shall the company and/or its licensor/ supplier be held liable to any party for any damages (direct, indirect, special or other consequential) whatsoever for any use of the companyWebsite/app, products, services or any direct or indirect links or hyperlinks from and to the Website/app or products or services.
(e) Products or services other than that of the companymay be provided for informational purposes and constitutes neither support, approval nor a recommendation bythe company.
(f) The company holds no liability for any content posted by the Users on the Website/app using any open communication forums. Views expressed by the Users are their own and should not be assumed as reflecting the opinion of the company.
(h) The company or its partners or its licensors and licensees assume no responsibility for any damage or problems with any software or hardware owned by User or used by the User while using the companyWebsite/app or products or services.
(i) The companyshall not be liable in any case whatsoever for damages of any kind including but not limited to punitive or non-punitive, direct or indirect, special, cautionary, incidental, consequential etc. At its sole discretion the companywill bear direct damages only upto a maximum amount paid to the company for the product or service which should not be arising out of misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Website/app or the products and/or services, or any information provided on the Website/app. In case law does not allow such exclusions, only that part shall be excluded and the remaining Terms and Conditions still hold.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer(a.) Before purchasing any product or services, whether personal or business, you should look at demonstration of the content of the product you are considering before making any decision. The company does not offer financial, legal or any other advice whatsoever. All purchase decisions made would be entirely your choice.
(b.) It is assumed that during a purchase you understand and agree to all the terms. It is also assumed that if you do not understand or agree with these terms then you will not place an order for any product or service.
Pricing(a) All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Every efforts has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our Website/app. If the listed price of a product has changed, you will be notified of the revised price prior to the processing of your order. The company reserves the right to refuse sale of any product or service if it deems fit. In case the booking is made after a confirmation on communication of a prior pricing, you shall be intimated by the company of the difference amount.
Registration(a) Any User who wishes to purchase any product from the Website/app, will be prompted to register with the Website/app. Only registered User can make purchases online.
(b) The company will send email notification to the email id provided to the company by the registered User during the registration process.
(c) The company may also contact the user through sms and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User hold the companynon liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses. In case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call(DNC) database.
Order(a) Any User who wishes to purchase e-study material(s) from the Website/app can add the selected products directly to the shopping cart. There after registration process, you are ready to make payments for the purchase(s).
(b) Any User who wishes to purchase complete video lectures along with study material can select the course, subject(s) and standard/class. During registration process you are prompted to specify system environment/OS, Preferred Hard disk(internal/external)/SD card and License Period. Based on these specification your billing is done and you are ready for the payments. Product will be shipped on the availability of the hardware. The duration within which product will be shipped may differ as per your location.
(c) All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been realized by the company.
- (a) The company accepts payment from registered User who make purchases on the Website/app only through the following means: (i) Credit Card (ii) Debit Card (iii) Net Banking (iv) Cash Card (v) Paytm
- (b)The companyas a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction or failure of a transaction occurring due to technical or other errors.
Delivery and Shipping
(a) The User must specify the email id and delivery address at the time of purchasing the product or services after which no modifications in this address will be allowed. Making any amendments is at the sole discretion of the company. Discrepancies in name or address might lead to non-delivery of the product.
(b) The delivery for the order of e-study material is done immediately after the payments. The User is re directed to the link through which User may download the PDF format. A copy of the same e-study material is sent through the email at the registered e-mail id.
(c) The deliveries of video lectures along with e-study materials contained in the Hardware is processed through a suitable courier service either affiliated to or chosen by the company for the job. The estimated time of delivery is between 7 to 15 business days but depends entirely on location and prevailing conditions.
(d) The companyunder no circumstances can be held liable for non-delivery of the products.
- (a) Any order can be cancelled/modified only prior to dispatch; consequently, after the product has been dispatched the order cannot be cancelled/modified under any condition.
- (b) For return of products damaged prior to initial delivery, the company shall take the responsibility and bear cost of return, but post the initial delivery, any return for any reason whatsoever, the cost will be borne by the User.
- (c) In case of product damaged prior to delivery, the User must file the return request via email, within 2 days from date of delivery. Otherwise, the damage will be considered a post-delivery damage rather than pre-delivery damage.
- (d) For pre-delivery damage, User will have to send back the hard disk/SD card to the company Head Office. The hard disk/SD card must be dispatched by the User within 4 days from date of initial delivery, otherwise the damage will be considered a post-delivery damage.
- (e) For any other damage during the time period of subscription, the damage will be dealt in accordacne with the warranty policy of hard disk manufacturer. In any such case, the User will have to send back the hard disk/SD card to The company Head Office and also bear the courier charges.
- (f) In case the damage is not covered under the warranty policy of hard disk manufacturer, the User will have to pay tothe company for a new hard disk/SD card along with a convenience fee. If the User fails to do so, he/she will not be able to continue using the suscription.
- (a) To enable the User to become a registered User of the Website/app, the company needs to have User’s basic personal Information (any information which alone or together with other pieces of information can be used to find the identity of a person). By accessing or using the Website/app, the User explicitly consents to our use and disclosure of the personal information. During visiting the Website/app, systems might collect computer or other hardware details like Machine Id, IP address or MAC Address, though these do not identify you personally.
- (b) Any and all the information collected as per the preceding point will become assets of the company. Whenever required by the company, the information collected could be used to contact the User to monitor and improve the Website/app or product and services and also to inform about new product launches or any other relevant updates as per the terms of the company. The information will also be used to calculate the number of Users for the Website/app and to know the geographical locations of the Users.
- (c) Some information including personal information needs to be disclosed to third parties including but not limited to courier service, content creators etc. Users must be aware of this fact.
- (d) The company may disclose Personal Information in order to respond to any legal processes or mandates with or without any prior notice to the User.
- (e) The companyutilizes a standard technology called 'cookies' and web server logs to collect information regarding the use of the Website/app and its improvement. 'Cookies' is a small data file containing a string of characters that are sent to your device or computer, which uniquely identifies your browser. We may use "persistent cookies" to save your registration ID and login to the Services. We may use "session ID cookies" to enable certain feature of the services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the services. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to prompt you when a cookie is being sent for your acceptance or refusal. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspect of the services.
- (f) The company may share the User’s personal information provided, with third parties conducting such an event in which the User directly or indirectly takes part. In some cases the User shall be given the opportunity to opt-out and not share personal information although this could impact the User’s part in the event. The company will not be liable for any losses incurred due to this.
- (a) User represents that he or she is violating any applicable law or regulation and not legally or otherwise disabled which limits the ability to comply with these terms or to use The company'swebsite/app, product or services.
- (b) User represents that all the information submitted including but not limited to registration, is truthful and accurate and that the User will maintain the accuracy of such information perpetually.
- (c) User shall not purchase The company's products or services for resale to others and will not do so without The company's prior written consent.
- (a) You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold, the company and its distributors, agents, representatives, employees, officers, affiliates, shareholders, investors, subsidiaries, directors and attorneys and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liability and costs, including, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by the Indemnified Parties mentioned, in connection with any claim arising out of usage of the Website/app or products or services of the company.
- (b) Any breach of terms and conditions by the User, The User shall promptly bring to the notice of the company and User is liable to indemnify ofthe company for all the cost, losses and damages caused to the companyas a result of such a breach.
- (c) In the event of User’s breach of the Terms and Conditions, the companywill be irreparably harmed and will not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The companytherefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain a ruling against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies. The User shall be responsible to pay for the damages as ruled by competent authorities.
- (d) The company, the company’s distributors, agents, representatives and other related parties shall be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company's reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of god, war, shortages of labor or materials, technical failures, power failures, civil disturbances, orders of courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties.
- (e) These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of India and those who access the Website/app are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including, but not limited to, applicable local laws. In the event of a dispute in connection with these Terms and Conditions, any such dispute shall be under exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Indemnity, Liability and Enforcement
SeverabilityEach clause or sub-clause the Terms and Conditions shall be severable from each other and if for any reason, legal or other, any clause, sub-clause or provision is invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall be limited to that particular clause or sub-clause or provision and all the other clauses, sub-clauses and provisions shall continue to be in effect.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of EduAmp, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at [email protected]