- FREE - 02 - Units And Measurements
- FREE - 03 - Motion In A Straight Line
- FREE - 04 - Motion In A Plane
- FREE - 05 - Laws Of Motion
- FREE - 06 - Work, Energy And Power
- FREE - 07 - System Of Particles And Rotational Motion
- FREE - 08 - Gravitation
- FREE - 09 - Mechanical Properties Of Solids
- FREE - 10 - Mechanical Properties Of Fluids
- FREE - 11 - Thermal Properties Of Matter
- FREE - 12 - Thermodynamics
- FREE - 13 - Kinetic Theory
- FREE - 14 - Oscillations
- FREE - 15 - Wave
- FREE - 01 - Some Basic Concept Of Chemistry
- FREE - 02 - Structure Of Atom
- FREE - 03 - Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- FREE - 04 - Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- FREE - 05 - States Of Matter
- FREE - 06 - Chemical Thermodynamics
- FREE - 07 - Equilibrium
- FREE - 08 - Redox Reactions
- FREE - 09 - Hydrogen
- FREE - 10 - The s-Block Elements
- FREE - 11 - The p-Block Elements
- FREE - 12 - ORGANIC- Basic Principles And Techniques
- FREE - 13 - Hydrocarbons
- FREE - 14 - Environmental Chemistry
- FREE - 1 - Sets
- FREE - 2 - Relations And Functions
- FREE - 3 - Trigonometric Functions
- FREE - 4 - Principle of Mathematical Induction
- FREE - 5 - Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- FREE - 6 - Linear Inequalities
- FREE - 7 - Permutations And Combinations
- FREE - 8 - Binomial Theorem
- FREE - 9 - Sequences And Series
- FREE - 10 - Straight Lines
- FREE - 11 - Conic Sections
- FREE - 12 - Introduction To Three Dimensional Geometry
- FREE - 13 - Limits And Derivatives
- FREE - 14 - Mathematical Reasoning
- FREE - 15 - Statistics
- FREE - 16 - Probability
- FREE - 01 - The Living World
- FREE - 02 - Biological Classification
- FREE - 03 - Plant Kingdom
- FREE - 04 - Animal Kingdom
- FREE - 05 - Morphology Of Flowering Plants
- FREE - 06 - Anatomy Of Flowering Plants
- FREE - 07 - Structural Organization In Animals
- FREE - 08 - Cell The Unit Of Life
- FREE - 09 - Biomolecules
- FREE - 10 - Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- FREE - 11 - Transport In Plants
- FREE - 12 - Mineral Nutrition
- FREE - 13 - Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- FREE - 14 - Respiration In Plants
- FREE - 15 - Plant Growth And Development
- FREE - 16 - Digestion And Absorption
- FREE - 17 - Breathing And Exchange Of Gases
- FREE - 18 - Body Fluids And Circulation
- FREE - 19 - Excretory Products And Their Elimination
- FREE - 20 - Locomotion And Movement
- FREE - 21 - Neural Control And Coordination
- FREE - 22 - Chemical Coordination And Integration
NCERT Solutions For Class 11
With the advent of time, technology is growing at a much faster rate than one can imagine. And the education sector is the paradigm apart from the IT sector. As a result, students can learn topics of any subject more easily and interestingly. But, even after understanding the topics, students often feel overwhelmed with the NCERT book's question. Finding the NCERT solutions is also not an easy task, especially if you are aiming for excellence in the exams. To help students in a much better way, Eduamp has crafted NCERT solutions for class 11. Apart from this, we are offering a complete range of features and help you in becoming a gilt-edged student.
Eduamp is covering all the subjects of class 11, be it Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computers, Accountancy, Economics and what not.
There are many methods students often follow to establish the foundation of subjects. But, those are old, boring and not much result-oriented methods. What is trending these days is an online education that eliminates the dependencies on the teacher. 11 standard, plays a crucial role in the life of students if they are aiming to get into a reputed college. This is the time when students pull-up their socks. But after sometime lack of engagement and absence of interactive sessions, it becomes hard to stay focussed. Are you able to relate to this situation? If yes, then stay here, we have a magic trick to bid good-bye to your worries.
Overview of class 11 NCERT
NCERTs are very important from the competitive exam's point of view. It not only forms the base of the curriculum but also the foundation of subjects. The class 11 syllabus is very vast, but following the right approach can win the half battle. This is the reason that teachers give special emphasis to NCERT's questions and the solution. Because it has been observed that having a good command over NCERT solutions of all the coursebooks can land you in reputed institutions. For example, AIIMS, VMMC, IIT, etc.
In maths, you will find well-explained NCERT solutions of Sets and Relation, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Mathematical reasoning, Statistics and probability. In the same way, physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, accountancy, business studies and whatnot. In short, if you are a student of science or commerce stream, we got you covered.
Now, you might be thinking why should you opt for Eduamp over others? Then take a look at these features, that can help you in understanding what is best for you.
List of Chapters covered in NCERT Solutions for Class 11
1. NCERT Maths Class 11 Solutions
- Coordinate geometry
- Mathematical reasoning
- Statistics and probability
These chapters are covering further sub-sections, and are well explained in an easy to understand way, without compromising the standards set by CBSE and other state-level exams.
2. NCERT Class 11 Physics Solutions
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work Energy and Power
- Properties of bulk matter
- The behaviour of perfect gases and the kinetic theory of gases
These are the chapters that are covered in the NCERT Solution of class 11 for Physics. Starting from the laws and formulas through implementing them while solving questions. Everything is explained in a step by step manner, that will help you in making a strong foundation. This will eventually help in cracking the entrance exams after class 12 with flying colours.
3. NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Solutions
- Some basics concepts of chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and periodicity in properties
- Molecular structure and chemical bonding
- Redox reaction
- States of matter- solids, liquids and gases
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- S-block elements
- P-block elements
- Organic chemistry- some basic principles and techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Every single chapter is well explained whether it is theory or any hypothesis or law or understanding the oxidation or reduction reaction or understanding the reactions linked with a benzene ring and many more. Everything is well explained, apart from the NCERT solutions, if you are looking for online classes then Eduamp will help you in sailing through this large ocean of knowledge.
4. NCERT Class 11 Biology Solutions
- Cell structure and function
- Diversity of living organism
- Plant physiology
- Structural organization in animals
- Human physiology
We have some of the best experts who will help you in not only understanding the topics but also in becoming future doctors.
Features of Eduamp
- Live classes, so you don't have to rush anywhere, especially at this time of COVID-19.
- We have the best experts from India and abroad, thus helping you in the best way possible to clear all your doubts.
- Helps you in keeping ahead of the race
- 24/7 round the clock availability of the teachers, so you don't have to worry about the odd hours or late night studies.
Say bye to all your problems with Eduamp
- You will get live interactive sessions of every topic present in the NCERT book. This way, you can access the lectures at the comfort of your home and for multiple times.
- You will be able to solve difficult problems, and you can also ask your queries without any fear from our experts.
- You can access the NCERT solutions of class 11, irrespective of the subjects from science and commerce stream.
- The answers are developed after thorough research and devised as per the guidelines of CBSE/ ICSE.
We aim to fill the world with amazing talents by guiding them and understanding the subjects from the core. As these, talented individuals will create this world a better place through innovation and knowledge. So, if you want to be part of great leaders or entrepreneurs, then join the Eduamp platform to welcome new opportunities in future.